Account Manager - Inside
Registered Agent Solutions is a corporate compliance service provider. We are currently seeking professionals who want to be treated like an adult, build value for themselves and their clients and find a long-term home. Our ideal candidate is able to follow our proven sales process rapidly and consistently, has attention to detail, is dependable, with excellent organizational skills. It is essential that this individual have great customer service, people and communication skills. People who already work at RASi say they enjoy our corporate culture, focused on doing good work with good people. Who you are as an individual is as important as what you've done.
- Inside Sales Representative, a new business development position, with primary responsibility for driving profitable sales. Our research team provides thousands of researched leads currently using an alternative provider.
- Drives new business by planning for and conducting 75 - 90 prospecting/introductory cold calls per day to establish a full calendar of phone meetings and online application demonstrations; following up phone contacts or attempts with an e-mail; discussing with prospects to fully understand their challenges, needs and goals; effectively articulating the value of RASi services as an alternative to their current provider and addressing objections; securing the change of registered agent commitment; negotiating pricing; actively securing the formal order.
- Communicating Registered Agent Solutions Inc's competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation; behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with clients and colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Strong, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- History of reaching sales goals and closing deals in a B2B environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and GoToMeeting a plus
- History of outbound phone calls or call center experience a plus
- Full-time regular employee
- $30k + $6K productivity bonus for doing your job + commissions and residuals that grow year over year as your customer base grows.
- Medical and Dental benefits available;
- 401(K) Retirement Plan;
- Paid Time-Off (plus paid holidays).
- Remote work options after initial training.
Interested individuals: Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call.