This position is responsible for the ongoing management of clients' annual report portfolios. This role will be required to work closely with state departments. This position also assists with other ongoing compliance filings in a data-entry oriented system. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, precise response times, and high-volume data and task organization. The representative will be expected to become familiar with numerous types of reports, compliance requirements, and issuing agencies, and is also responsible for research and database upkeep.
- Efficiently manage the annual report submission process based on RASi's proprietary database and worksite.
- Ensure superior customer service is provided at all times and maintain a high level of
professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Ensure as near to 100% accuracy in compliance reporting as professionally possible.
- Efficiently manage the follow-up of reporting issues, including obtaining required client data, signatures, and supporting documents.
- Efficiently manage the onboarding of Annual Report Services clients.
- Answer general client queries about RASi's services and the role of a Registered Agent.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with other RASi teams regarding delays, issues, or other blocks in the compliance process.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment with a large workflow.
- Ability to gather, organize, analyze, and compile data.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and effectively track multiple long-term projects.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills.
- Must be computer literate; Intermediate level skills with the MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat are required.
- Preferred Experience: One or more years in high volume data entry.
- Preferred Education: Associate's degree and/or two years equivalent experience in corporate compliance or legal industry.
- Full-time regular employee;
- Salary - Dependent on experience;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available;
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with match;
- Paid Time-Off (plus paid holidays).
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call.