Registered Agent Service
State statutes require companies to appoint and maintain a registered agent to represent the company in receiving legal documents served by consumers, businesses, employees and other parties. These statutes provide a simple mechanism for the public to effectively serve a claim while also providing businesses with a fair opportunity to receive and defend any claims.
When selecting a registered agent, it is important to consider their experience and knowledge in the handling of service of process documents. Registered Agent Solutions, inc. (RASi) knows how important these time-sensitive documents are to your company and makes each service of process received its first-priority. RASi goes beyond the basic requirements and provides custom notifications, unparalleled customer service, and innovative web management systems to assist in the handling of service of process.
RASi is not just a provider of services, but also a partner to each client in the handling of legal documents and maintaining of business and compliance requirements.
With offices in all 50 States and the District of Columbia, Registered Agent Solutions, inc. is able to provide national registered agent services to its clients. There are several advantages to appointing a national registered agent provider, which include:
- Single Point-of-Contact - The simplicity of having one company providing services is not only convenient and efficient, but provides you with accountability.
- Future Growth - Whatever your future growth plans may entail, we are available to serve you with experience and knowledge in each and every state that your business expands into.
- Consolidated Invoicing - With one renewal invoice just once a year, you avoid the headache of managing multiple vendors with multiple billing anniversaries.
- Volume Discounts - Save more money with our volume discounts available to all clients with multiple entities or operating a business in more than one state.
In addition to the above-listed advantages, unlike most of our competitors, we actually operate in each state under our exact legal name of "Registered Agent Solutions, inc." Thus, when you file any paperwork in various states, you do not have to worry about whether you are using the registered agent's correct name for those particular states.
To better serve our diverse and global client base, RASi offers registered agent services in numerous international jurisdictions including, but not limited to:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- Other foreign jurisdictions (contact our corporate office for more information)
RASi has the experience and expertise to serve you in many foreign jurisdictions, in addition to a vast network of foreign resources and service providers that can assist with foreign transactions. For more information on foreign registered agent services, including jurisdictions served and competitive pricing, please contact our corporate office.
Special representation refers to those transactions which require the appointment of a registered agent by statute or private agreement. Some examples of special representation include:
- Business Licensing
- Engineering Registrations
- Loan Agreements
- Sales Tax Registrations
- Other representations (contact our corporate office for more information)
If you have a transaction that requires the appointment of a registered agent, RASI can provide you with special representation, custom notifications, and timely delivery of documents.