Corpliance Online Account Features
Registered Agent Solutions, Inc. (RASi) provides each client with complimentary access to Corpliance, our online account services. Corpliance is available 24/7 via our secure web servers, which can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
The online services offered through Corpliance range from basic account management features to our fully integrated web applications that ease the burden of corporate compliance. Clients enjoy single account access for multiple entities, customized user administration, including 3rd-party attorney access.
Additionally, RASi maintains a vast Resources Center including an up-to-date 50-State forms library and numerous resourceful charts, databases, and websites.
Corporate + Compliance = Corpliance
As a client, you may access your Corpliance account online for many purposes including basic account management. Each account has one account administrator who may add unlimited account users with custom account privileges. Account users may perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Account Updates - It is crucial for your registered agent to know how to contact you in case of a service of process or other legal notice. Thus, with online updates you can change your contacts, preferred communication methods, addresses, default service of process instructions, and even update a company name change.
- Entity Information - Online account services provides you with quick access to organized information on your entities, including qualification/registration dates, identification/charter numbers, forced names, relevant account contacts, and other essential entity information. For your convenience, an e-file resource page is provided to assist you with efficient filing of annual reports and franchise taxes where available.
- Service of Process & Correspondence Logs - Any service of process or correspondence received on your company's behalf is always recorded into our secure database server. With online account services, you have the ability to view a "Service of Process Receipt" summarizing the service information. If you have enrolled in Insta-SOP™, then you will also be able to view service documents immediately. Service of process history logs allow you to perform custom searches for any service of process activity, including those archived. You may also view a "Correspondence Receipt" for any correspondence received on your company's behalf.
- Online Ordering & Billing - Online ordering is available for both registered agent services as well as transactional services. Online ordering requires that you have a username and password for online account services, unless you are signing up for registered agent services for the first-time. Save time, stay organized, and monitor your orders with online ordering. You may also pay invoices and review billing history via online account services.
If you are a prospective client interested in learning more information on what online account services are available or to arrange for an online demonstration of our services, please contact our Sales Department at 888-705-RASi (7274).
Entity Manager is an additional service available to our clients which is used in conjunction with our standard online account services. This innovative web-based application is integrated with our secure database server to provide you with a simple solution for corporate compliance, whether you are maintaining one or a thousand entities. Your basic entity information will be pre-populated and available to you anywhere you have internet access. This prized service is ideal for the maintenance of your entities with beneficial features including, but not limited to:
- Entity Profiles
- Business Registrations
- Fictitious Business Names
- Personnel & Contact Management
- Officer & Director Information
- Stock & Shareholder Information
- Message Boards
You can find more detailed information on this service by clicking on Entity Manager or contacting our Sales Department at 888-705-RASi (7274).
Compliance Task Calendar™
Compliance Task Calendar™ is an additional service available to our clients which is used in conjunction with our standard online account services. This integrated web application makes managing your statutory obligations simple. Your entity information will be pre-populated to provide you with critical deadlines and filing requirements. This service allows you to perform customized searches and preview upcoming compliance matters (or custom events you may have added). The interactive task management component allows you to complete a filing online (where available) and record when and who handled the compliance matter for future record needs. You can also see priority and past-due events at a glance of the calendar. Stop worrying about deadlines and stop paying penalties; when you sign-up for this service you will finally be able to maintain good standing wherever your entities are conducting business. This valued service is ideal for the maintenance of your entities with beneficial features including, but not limited to:
- Interactive Task Management
- Compliance Events
- Custom Events
- Event Notes
- Email Notifications
You can find more detailed information on this service by clicking on Compliance Task Calendar™ or contacting our Sales Department at 888-705-RASi (7274).